Hair Care Tips
1.What is virgin hair?
No Acid Bath Hair, meaning no chemical processed hair.
Non-dyed hair, natural color
Cuticle in the same direction hair.
Ritzy Posh Hair is 100% Virgin Hair.
2. How Much Hair Do I Need?
3-4 bundles according to your head size and the effect you prefer. Hair more than 18'', 4 bundles will be recommend. If you want a full effect, 4 bundles are necessary. 3 bundles for small size head or combine top closures it good choice.
3. How can I measure the length
Please measure the hair by stretch it to a straight condition instead of measuring the hair directly.
Meanwhile, since the length is measured by hand, it's unavoidable that there will be small inaccuracy (0.1-0.3 inches is acceptable)
4. How long does Ritzy Posh Hair last?
With proper care this hair lasts 6 months to 1 year. Treat the hair like your own hair and take very good care of it, the hair can last longer.
5. What type of hair care products should I use?
Treat this hair as your own hair. Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable. You may also use leave in conditioners. You can also use products like gel and hair spray to keep the curls in place. But make sure to wash your hair and not leave in these products in for a long time.
6. Will the Hair Tangle?
Ritzy Posh Hair is premium unprocessed virgin hair. The textures are full soft & silky and also tangle free if maintained properly. Your hair extensions may tangle due to being to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt water, chlorine and not comb your hair daily. Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.
The following provides general guidance for the care of human hair products. As each individual product may vary, please consult your hair stylist for specific instructions.
Hair Care Tips
1. Wash and condition the hair regularly.
2. Detangle hair gently before washing. Do not rub or twist the hair.
3. Add mild shampoo to cool water and swish hair till clean. Rinse thoroughly.
4. Blot out excess water with towel and allow the hair to dry naturally. Do not expose to sun.
5. Comb curly hair gently with your fingers. Do not brush.
6. Brush straighter hair in downward motion straight with the ends. Work your way up to the roots.